- Agnelli heir Lapo Elkann says was sexually abused as a child – Reuters. While at boarding school.
- Peugeot-Dongfeng talks in slow motion – Reuters. A PSA delegation dispatched to Beijing is coming home empty handed. Dongfeng is driving a hard bargain. Plan B: Sell the bank.
- Daimler gets over 30,000 orders for new Mercedes S-Class – Reuters. In less than 3 months.
- Hong Kong tycoon likely winner of U.S. loan to Fisker Auto – Reuters. No dice for Wanxiang and Lutz.
- Japan car parts maker Jtekt to pay $1.9 mln in Australia antitrust case – Reuters. Already agreed to plead guilty and pay $103.3 million in the U.S. for fixing prices of parts sold to Toyota and Nissan. Was fined $4.9 million for violating antitrust law in Canada.
- Ford’s Mulally won’t dismiss Boeing, Microsoft speculation – Reuters. Mulally set to continue to serve as Ford CEO through the end of 2014.
- Europe vehicle sales to see first growth in 7 years in 2014 -Hyundai think tank – Reuters. Korea Automotive Research Institute projects European vehicle sales to rise 2.5 percent next year.
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]