- Ford boosts outlook after Q3 profit beats estimates – Reuters. European picture brightens, stronger overseas operations spark better-than-expected third-quarter results.
- Daimler CFO says 70 pct of 2013 cost cuts at Mercedes achieved – Reuters. Q4 profit forecast beats expectations.
- Daimler sees negative industrial free cash flow in Q4 – Reuters. And now for the bad news.
- Hyundai Motor posts first profit gain this year on China, Brazil sales – Reuters. Strong sales in China and Brazil countered lackluster performances in Korea and the U.S.
- KKR nears deal to restructure German car repair chain ATU – Reuters. Debt will be swapped for equity.
Thursday morning car news roundup Oct. 24, 2013
October 24, 2013 By