- GM posts strong profit on U.S. demand, smaller loss in Europe – Reuters.
- Fiat shares fall more than 5 pct after 2013 guidance cut – Reuters. “Fiat now expects to earn a trading profit of between 3.5-3.8 billion euros in 2013, the bottom end falling below an analyst forecast range of 3.65-3.92 billion euros.”
- VW Group Q3 financials surprise on the upside – Just-auto. 20% rise in operating profit despite what it described as a ‘difficult market environment’.
- Record Porsche and Audi sales keep VW on target – Reuters.
- Honda Q2 results, forecast, below expectations – Just-auto
- Honda profit up as U.S., Japan car sales offset Thai drop – Reuters. 46 percent growth in quarterly net profit.
- GM Q3 net profit plunges $800m – Just-auto
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]