- October sales miss expectations at Chrysler, Ford – Reuters. GM up nearly 16 percent.
- Toyota To Launch Large Hybrid SUVs In 2016 – Nikkei. To prepare for tougher environmental regulations.
- VW has small gain in October group auto sales – Reuters. Official sales data won’t be released until mid-November.
- Nissan says likely to win back 7.7 pct China market share in 2013/14 – Reuters. Best performing of the still very much hurting Japanese.
- Toyota says Oct China auto sales up 80.6 pct y/y – Reuters. Compared to a VERY MISERABLE October.
- Hyundai Motor says U.S. sales rise 7 pct in Oct. – Reuters. “Post-shutdown rebound drives record 53,555 October.”
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]