- Rising Days Supply Signals Deal-Making Opportunities – KBB. A little channel stocking stuffing before the year ends?
- Local dealers whet Iran’s appetite for U.S. muscle cars – Reuters. “Tabriz, a city in north-west Iran showcasing the latest American autos to a country where they are still largely banned.”
- BaoJun’s First Minivan Revealed – Chinacartimes. GM’s Chinese brand adds MPV allegedly “based on a new platform created especially for the Baojun range and will eventually underpin an SUV model.”
- Daimler to build version of C-Class for China – Reuters. A long version, of course, “using a modular production system that allows it to manufacture several different versions suited to local markets.”
- Is this the Tata Nano Diesel?- Indian Auto Blog. Launch expected “this financial year, according to Tata Motors MD, Karl Slym.”
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]