- Skoda confirms new large SUV for 2016 – Autocar. Based on Volkswagen’s CrossBlue SUV, which still could be built in Chattanooga, or in Mexico.
- Daimler to take 5% stake in Aston Martin – Automotive News. Board sick of watching Volkswagen having all the nice toys.
- Honda to unveil new Fit, Acura TLX prototype at Detroit auto show – Reuters. Fit will be introduced to U.S. showrooms in the spring.
- Tesla starts offering cars in China with no Chinese name – Reuters. “Te Si La” is taken.
- Tesla was the most popular car brand searched on Google in the US – Inautonews. Followed by Bugatti, Mini, Ford and Jeep. Which says something about the difference between fame and fortune.
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]