- Renault-Nissan’s Ghosn recommends two successors: report – Reuters. He didn’t say which ones, but he wants to be replaced by two.
- Nissan Micra to return to Canada – Just-auto
- Mercedes sees record sales in 2013 – DetN. But then, we no longer trust any number published by the DetN.
- Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz 2013 Vehicle Sales Up 10% – WSJ. Alright, now we believe it.
- Caterham AeroSeven to get redesign for 2015 launch – Autocar. “The front was too flat.”
- Lexus ‘LFA’ & Toyota ’86? to Compete in 2014 Nurburgring Endurance Race – Toyota
- VW poised for SUV go-ahead as U.S. slide threatens goals – Automotive News. Sure, but where in NA?
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]