- Nuclear sanctions thaw sees Renault restart parts shipments – Just-auto
- The joyous sensation of steering with the throttle – Autocar
- Renault-Nissan alliance brings functions closer together – Just-auto
- India’s small cars lag in safety tests – FT
- Record year for Mercedes-AMG – Daimler
- Mitsubishi Motors’ long-time president to step aside – Reuters
- VW edges GM in worldwide sales – DetN. “Some still say GM is the second-best selling automaker among light-duty vehicles.” Sorry, that’s not how they are counted, and a Detroit paper should know this.
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]