- Jeep Wrangler fire-risk investigation ordered by China – Automotive News. Chinese government warns of a “relatively high risk” of catching fire. Previous model also was easily inflamed.
- Nissan NV200 Taxi ready for London – Autocar. “Nissan is planning an assault on the London black cab market with this new purpose-built model based on its NV200 platform.”
- Ford revs up in China, roars past Toyota and Honda – Reuters. Boosted sales in China by nearly 50 percent last year.
- New Corvette Stingray to get race-inspired data recorder – Autocar. Captures video, audio and vehicle telemetry.
- Vietnam becomes the first country to produce the new S-Class outside Germany – Indian Autos Blog.
- Ford, GM take opposite routes to engine fuel economy – Automotive News. Ford’s technology saves gas, GM’s saves the company money.
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]