- Old Problems Still Likely to Dog New GM CEO Mary Barra – thedetroitbureau.com. Market share at home, red ink in Europe, competition in China.
- Barra: GM will leverage success in China, U.S. to boost other global markets – DetN. Everything will be fine.
- Retired GM chief says ‘optimistic’ about Opel brand – Reuters. Opel’s market share rose in Europe for the first time in 14 years, from 5.59% to 5.61%.
- Ford CEO Mulally seeks driver privacy laws – DetN. After Farley put his foot in his mouth, Washington is supposed to pull it out. Sure they will.
- UAW comes out fighting against Nissan Mississippi stance – Just-auto
- Best car deals: Citroen C4 Picasso, Peugeot 208, VW Up, Toyota Avensis –Autocar
- Baby 3.0L Jeep Wrangler Comes to China – Chinacartimes
- Nissan Sport Sedan Concept to inspire new Golf rival – Autocar
- Ford dealers ask EcoSport customers to either cancel or book other models – Indian Autos Blog. One out of five exported from India.
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]