- Chuck Stevens is new General Motors CFO – Just-auto
- Sales of Datsun Go to begin in March 2014 – Indian Autos Blog. Look for the low-cost model at the Delhi show.
- Smart car technology takes a back seat – FT
- New styling to make Audi models more distinctive – Autocar
- Infiniti plots two performance flagship models – Autocar. Production versions of the Emerg-e and Essence “will not be coming,” says de Nysschen. Instead, there will be a “high performance flagship positioned well above the Q70 saloon,” and also a halo high-performance car.
- Can Ford succeed in turning Lincoln into a premium brand? – Autocar
- Tesla Bringing Super Charger Network To China – Chinacartimes. Call me when it’s ready.
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]