Bloggers, this will be a tough day. Recommend editing a few slideshows for traffic. News lousy so far:
- Ford splits with longtime TV pitchman Mike Rowe – Automotive News. Check Youtube for old commercials.
- Porsche Working Up Plans for 7th Product Line – thedetroitbureau.com, Cue “brand dilution—-”
- Porsche recalls all 911 GT3 cars made this year amid fire probe – Reuters Cue sirens
- Finance Minister pledges no PSA factory closures – Just-auto. He’s a politician. Can say anything.
- FINLAND: Nokian develops tyre with retractable studs – Just-auto. That’s just what we need. Studs that retract
- Analyst Seeks Common Ground in Malaysian Auto Policy – Wards. I’m glad
- GM India confirms export plans, to commence later this year – Indian Autos Blog
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]