- Qoros shock- Carbon fibre bodied EV shown at Geneva – Chinacartimes
- Ford ups China investment as sales surge – DetN
- UAW at a crossroads – DetN; “United Auto Workers president Bob King is trying to put a brave face on his union’s defeat at the ballot box in Tennessee last month, but Volkswagen AG workers’ rejection of the UAW raises some extremely tough questions for the union and its leader.”
- Feds query GM on starter switch recall – DetN
- Exclusive: GM ratchets up truck discounts as U.S. sales skid – Reuters
- New Phaeton planned in future Volkswagen line-up – Autocar
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]
Note: BS will be off to Portland for the bi-annual Daily Kanban editors’ conference. No Friday round-up!