- US: Toyota Mirai good for 312 miles on a tank of hydrogen – Just-auto: Toyota’s Mirai hydrogen fuel cell vehicle has achieved 67 miles per (US) gallon in official federal test combined city/highway driving calculations with an estimated driving range of 312 miles on a single tank – a distance the automaker said was longer than for any other zero emissions car on sale.
- Tesla tops 11,000 vehicles delivered in second quarter – Detroit News: Tesla’s second-quarter deliveries surged 52 percent to set a company record exceeding 11,000 vehicles
- 2016 Vauxhall Mokka facelift spotted – first pictures – Autocar: Early spy pictures reveal Vauxhall’s Mokka will receive mild styling upgrades; engines from the new Astra could also appear
- Volvo XC90: Luxury only other makers can hope for – Freep: Swedish brand’s new owners introduce an architecture that will be the backbone of the all future Volvos.
- THAILAND: GM to export engines to North America – Just-auto: General Motors Thailand plans to begin exports of diesel engines to North America from its factory in Rayong.
- Tesla Deliveries Surge by 52% – WSJ