- Consumer Reports pulls recommendation for Toyota Camry – Reuters. Will no longer recommend the Camry, Prius v, RAV4.
- VW’s “new era” vehicle platform seen putting a drag on profits – Reuters. MQB doesn’t come cheap.
- Audi CEO says no quick western Europe car market recovery – Reuters. Not before the end of the decade.
- BMW CEO has no plans to raise stake in SGL Carbon – Reuters. Reithofer “happy” with what he’s got.
- Maruti Suzuki profit triples after last year’s shutdown – Reuters. That’s one way to produce stellar numbers.
- China’s Dongfeng still weighing benefits of investing in Peugeot – Reuters. Doesn’t seem to be in a big hurry. But time and money running out for PSA.
- GM says China partnership with SAIC strong, eyes Indonesia tie-up – Reuters. Observers see signs of a rift in the partnership.
- Mitsubishi Motors plans $2 bln share offer as early as Jan – Reuters.
- M’bishi Motors Up On Possible Preferred Share Disposal – Nikkei.
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]