- US: Kelley Blue Book calls January sales at 1.06m units – Just-auto. Thinks SAAR will be 15.9
- US: Vehicle-less households on the rise – study – Just-auto. Americans own fewer light-duty vehicles per household, drive them less and consume less fuel than in the past.
- Tesla China chief unveils aggressive growth plan for China – Reuters. Expects China to contribute one third of global sales growth this year, says a trademark issue had been resolved.
- China Taxes Give Tesla Price a Charge – WSJ
- BYD To Dabble in MPV Waters Again With NV200 Inspired M3 – Chinacartimes
- Kia K3 hatchback Appears in Patent Office – Chinacartimes
- Kia Motors sales to outgrow Toyota in 2014, buoyed by China – Reuters
- GM eyes 1,100 job cuts in S.Korea ahead of Chevy Europe pullout-source – Reuters
- U.S. labor board recommends dismissal of allegations against VW, UAW – Reuters
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]