- Porsche-owning UK expat infuriates Singapore with “poor people” gaffes – Reuters. That should play well on the blogs. Whore clicks with a bunch pf stereotypes, and give off a worldly air.
- EU takes legal action against Germany in Daimler coolant row – Reuters
- Nissan looks to hire 300 more staff with 2015 Infiniti – Just-auto
- Toyota retains global auto sales crown in 2013, sees 2014 sales above 10 million –Reuters
- 123,000USD For the Tesla S in China – Chinacartimes. A bargain in Chin
- China’s Wanxiang plugs Fisker bid, open to Tesla ties – Reuters.
- Cadillac ATS-L Heading to China – Chinacartimes
- Hyundai Motor posts first sales drop in 3 years as stronger won bites – Reuters
- Auto shows do more for women, but lean toward guys – DetN. No kidding.
[Want more news? The Daily Kanban Newsbot works for you 24/7.]